CALL FOR PAPERS - SCUBE 2017
The 8th EAI conference on Sensor Systems and Software is a single track forum for research on system development and software support for embedded sensing, broadly defined. This year the conference will be organized in co-location with SoftCOM conference.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum in which researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, as well as the ‘makers’, may work together in order to present and debate on different innovative solutions and applications in sensing systems within the scope of IoT.
• Experiences from real-world low-power IoT and sensing applications and deployment
• Power management algorithms for energy harvesting sensing systems
• Civil infrastructure monitoring and control (buildings, bridges, tunnels, roads, etc.)
• Environmental monitoring and control
• Innovative mobile sensing applications
• New hardware and sensing platforms
• Reprogrammable and reconfigurable sensing systems especially smart cameras
• Machine learning for sensors data, video processing and context recognition
• Semantic technologies for interoperability and context awareness
• Sensor data processing, storage and management
• Smart-Cities / Smart-X applications involving sensing and control
• Wearable sensing technologies (smart textile, wearable electronics)
• Architectures for energy-neutral sensing systems
• Resilient energy-neutral sensors
• Ultra low power communication and wake up radio devices
Please go to "Initial submission".
All authors of all accepted papers who want to participate in the conference must register for the conference and submit their camera-ready paper before the camera-ready deadline. The registration fees will be available after the notification deadline.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the eSame conference.
- Accepted papers will be published in the S- Cube Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), ISI Thomson´s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI´s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications. and in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments and http://eai.eu/transaction/internet-things .