How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select S-CUBE 2017
- Select the submission type (Regular paper, Recent results paper, Industrial Demo papers)
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should have maximum 12 pages in length.
- Recent results papers should have maximum 2 pages in length.
- Industrial demo papers should have maximum 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.