Call for S-CUBE 2018 Workshop Proposals
S-CUBE 2018, the 9th International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software will be held in Dubai, UAE, November 22-23, 2018.
More information is available at:
As part of the program of S-CUBE 2018, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to sensor systems and software. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the S-CUBE 2018 Proceedings. All workshops will be held on November 22, 2018.Workshop Proposal Form A proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF or plain text and should contain the following information:
– A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
– Why is the topic area important?
– Likely contributors and target audience
– Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
– Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
– Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the workshop chairs. Prof. Tae-Eung Sung: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop proposal submission due: 30.3.2018
Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals: 4.4.2018
Preliminary CFP to be published for workshops: 10.4.2018
Paper submission deadline for the workshops: 31.7.2018
Paper acceptance: 20.8.2018